Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #109, October 16th, 2008 - Various discussion.Show #109, October 16th, 2008 - Various discussion.
Previous

Next
New Post
12/29/2008 9:29 PM

Show #109. Karry and Dave make it to Sebastian and ride the Skycoaster...again. Paragolf goes well at LSPC. Pic of the Week - Sylvain Lavoie exits a Cessna over Clewiston Florida. Photo by Don Carrington. Listener emails read. Stump retires from tandems?

New Post
3/20/2013 11:33 AM

This was a great show. I found it awesome that I wasn't the only one with such a fear of heights but yet love to skydive. 

My one crutch is being under canopy though.

I do have a question about this show for each of you...

When you are under canopy do you get that fear of heights when you start getting lower to the ground?

I love free fall. I love being at the door. I love my canopy opening (obviously hahaha). When I get 200 or so feet off the ground that fear starts kicking in and I get very anxious. It makes my landings rough but over time I am sure that will go away.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #109, October 16th, 2008 - Various discussion.Show #109, October 16th, 2008 - Various discussion.

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved