Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #112, December 24th, 2008 - with Jeff NebelkophShow #112, December 24th, 2008 - with Jeff Nebelkoph
Previous

Next
New Post
12/29/2008 9:30 PM

Show #112. Merry Christmas! Stump tells us about this years LSPC Christmas party. Dave and Karry discuss their trip to the wind tunnel. POTW - A 71-way wingsuit flock builds over Skydive Elsinore in California. Photo by Norman Kent. Conversation with Jeff Nebelkoph. Listener emails. Send in suggestions for the new segment "Safety First with Brian Germain" to skydiveradio@gmail.com

New Post
1/13/2009 2:30 PM

I am so proud to be the on this forum

Havent listend yet to this show, but I have all the 111 shows and know them by hart

cheers guys

New Post
1/13/2009 4:41 PM

Hello guys.

You read an email I sent in on this show and I thought I'd say thanks for the input from you all. I am still laid off from work however it was not my bad landing that got me laid off its the economy. I have been laid off for 5 months with no end in sight. I am really wanting to get back to jumping so i can finish my AFF's. I am reading lots of books on skydiving trying to learn what I can. Right now I am reading Transcending Fear. I have loved all of the shows you have had with Brian on and have learned lots from him. I cant wait for the Safety First section with Brian. See you all later.

Stay safe

Joshua

New Post
1/14/2009 1:32 PM

Learn how to pack, then go to the drop zone and start packing peoples rigs. That way you can start making some jump money!

New Post
1/14/2009 3:02 PM

I have packing Made easy on its way. And want to take a class on packing as soon as I can. Sorry to say jumping is on hold for now I am getting into an EMS class that is gonna cost around $1000 but it will get me a good job.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #112, December 24th, 2008 - with Jeff NebelkophShow #112, December 24th, 2008 - with Jeff Nebelkoph

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved