Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #113, January 19th, 2009 - with Tom Noonan on jumping at EverestShow #113, January 19th, 2009 - with Tom Noonan on jumping at Everest
Previous

Next
New Post
1/18/2009 11:11 PM

Dave and Karry talk about the Invasion Boogie at Skydive Sebastian.  Dave can't remember how to fly more than 15 loads per day while Karry takes trapeze lessons with friends.  Thanks, Cory, for not only building and maintaining the original website but for continuing this even after you stopped hosting shows.  Skydive Radio has a new website.  It's the same web address with fun new features like a photo gallery and forums.  Thanks to Matt Christenson of RealSkydiving for hookin' us up with the new website.  Safety First with Brian Germain episode 1: What if my main is too small for my container?  Pic of the Week: An unknown videogropher lands at Skydive San Diego.  Photo by Joshua Hunt.  Conversation with Tom Noonan part 1: Tandem skydiving from Mt. Everest.  Listener email and a shout out to Jenny and Andy, former LSPCers now living in Germany.

New Post
1/20/2009 2:26 PM

Hey guys,

I wanted to send in my 2 cents on the Brian Germain Safety First segment. I think it would be great to have him on every show with a safety topic. There is no such thing as being too safe.

Stay Safe

Joshua Hunt

New Post
1/22/2009 1:59 PM

Here's a listener submitted video link of a landing at the Lukla airport discussed in this weeks interview.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2378649271242723941

New Post
1/28/2009 7:42 PM

Hey Dave,

That is some awesome footage.

Given the chance, would you fly the Twin Otter into there?

Blue Skies,

Jason

P.S. Loved this show, can't wait to hear the second part of that interview.

www.tennskydive.com
New Post
1/28/2009 7:46 PM

Hey Guys,

I got to thinking that it would be really cool if you could get one of the freefall pics from the Everest skydives to use as POTW for the next show since Tom is to discuss the skydiving part of the trip on that show. You probably already thought of this but hey....

Blue Skies,

Jason

www.tennskydive.com
Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #113, January 19th, 2009 - with Tom Noonan on jumping at EverestShow #113, January 19th, 2009 - with Tom Noonan on jumping at Everest

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved