Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #114, February 3rd 2009 - Jumping at Mount Everest part 2Show #114, February 3rd 2009 - Jumping at Mount Everest part 2
Previous

Next
New Post
2/3/2009 12:32 AM

Iowa invades!  ...and Dave "slides" in on a beach jump.  Hey Dano, bring 'em back again next winter.  Dave and Karry get sucked into the tunnel again.  Safety First with Brian Germain episode 2: Pin Checks.  Shout out to Jen Schaeben; no matter where you are or who you are with, you are still a Yo Mama.  Pic of the Week by Wendy Smith is Tom Noonan and Scott Diesel making a high altitude jump over Mt. Everest.  Conversation with Tom Noonan part 2: Jumping at Mt. Everest.  Fred Baer, student at Skydive the Farm in Rockmart Georgia, describes what he thinks he will experience on his first jump.  JOIN OUR FORUMS!!!!!

New Post
2/3/2009 10:02 PM

One of the best shows ever. Right up there with the Kittinger interview.  * * * * *

The Safety First episodes are a good addition to the show.

Keep 'em coming!

BSF!
New Post
2/4/2009 12:08 PM

Great Show!!

Awesome POTW !! Glad you were able to use it on this show. (Dave, Looks like great minds DO think alike )

Keep up the good work guys (we're countin' on ya!)

Blue Skies,

Jason

www.tennskydive.com
New Post
2/13/2009 4:01 AM

hey guys

first time post long time listener ,anyway i was over climbing to base camp everest and then summited a 6200metre mountain in the area ..

if you look at my video i took footage of me up in the cockpit of the twotter landing at lukla ...and i also have footage of me standing next to runway watching them take off when i get home from working away i will crunch it down so u can see the landing and taking off... but for now go on this link and speed through the garbage up to the 2minute mark and you will see what its like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYXpTRluwEQ

New Post
2/14/2009 9:20 PM

patto wrote

hey guys

first time post long time listener ,anyway i was over climbing to base camp everest and then summited a 6200metre mountain in the area ..

if you look at my video i took footage of me up in the cockpit of the twotter landing at lukla ...and i also have footage of me standing next to runway watching them take off when i get home from working away i will crunch it down so u can see the landing and taking off... but for now go on this link and speed through the garbage up to the 2minute mark and you will see what its like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYXpTRluwEQ

Awesome vid!! Looks like you guys had a blast. I would love to see that someday, maybe after the kids are out of college.

Blue Skies,

Jason

www.tennskydive.com
Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #114, February 3rd 2009 - Jumping at Mount Everest part 2Show #114, February 3rd 2009 - Jumping at Mount Everest part 2

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved