Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #117, June 24th 2009 - LSPC 50th AnniversaryShow #117, June 24th 2009 - LSPC 50th Anniversary
Previous

Next
New Post
6/25/2009 7:02 PM

This episode is brought to you by Skydive Chicago www.skydivechicago.com and the LSPC Redemption Boogie www.redemptionboogie.com.  Dave, Stump, and Karry record their 1st show in the home studio at Skydive Chicago!  British Royal Marines go through AFF in Sebastian - fuck yeah!  Dave and Karry load their furniture into the Otter and fly back to SDC for the summer.  More fist bump discussion including the not so secret hand shake developed by WHarren at Skydive the Farm.  Safety First with Brian Germain episode 5: cutaway maintenance.  Dave, Karry, and Tracy make a surprise visit to the Lincoln Sport Parachute Club in Weeping Water, Nebraska to celebrate its 50th anniversary.  Jay Roane makes his 1000th skydive.  Pic of the week is Camilla Lundal exiting a Porter over Ostre Era, Norway.  Photo by Ron Holan.  Listen to audio from LSPC's 50th anniversary banquet of the history of the club.  Fred Baer graduates from AFF and is impressed by the welcoming nature of skydivers.  Shout out from Kerry to Brian Germain for his thorough canopy course and positive delivery method.  Listener e-mail.  On behalf of Lucy Lu, we appologiize - caw CAW!  Listeners can now follow us on twitter.com/skydiveradio.

New Post
7/11/2009 9:31 AM

Hey SDR, thanks for putting the clip from the 50yr anniversary party in there.  It was awesome to hear from some of the club members talk about it's history & I'm glad I have been able to be a part of that history.  It's where I made my first skydives & met some great friends.  I was so bummed that I couldn't make it to the reunion; Uncle Sam unfortunately has other plans for me this summer.  Hopefully I'll be able to get to the redemption boogie or couchfreaks sometime in the next year or so to see everyone. 

Thanks agian for putting the shows out, it's great to listen to you guys while I'm here in Iraq.  I'll see if I can get a picture with some SDR gear here & send it in like I did when I was in Afghanistan last year.

Trevor Ambron

New Post
4/3/2013 5:39 PM

Congratulations on the studio in Chicago!!

New Post
4/4/2013 10:41 AM

I'm glad that Dave finally accepted the fist bump! hahahaha

Also...

It's amazing to see the progression of Social Media and how it is changing everything.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #117, June 24th 2009 - LSPC 50th AnniversaryShow #117, June 24th 2009 - LSPC 50th Anniversary

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved