Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #114, February 3rd 2009 - Jumping at Mount Everest part 2Show #114, February 3rd 2009 - Jumping at Mount Everest part 2
Previous

Next
New Post
2/15/2009 2:23 AM

ok guys check this out i have got home and uploaded the video of me in the cockpit with the guys landing then there is the take off ones as well

this really shows both sides of the story

you can only download 90 times so maybe a moderator or huey duey and luey can upload the link or show the vid on here

New Post
4/10/2009 3:25 AM

Ok so where are the photos for this show? I'm still not used to the new website.

~El Josh AKA Ruby

New Post
4/11/2009 8:58 AM

Just realized that those extra photos did not get posted.  We will get them posted in the near future.

-Dave

New Post
4/17/2009 11:10 PM

Wow. Great video, Thanks for sharing that with us. I will mention the link to our listeners on the next show.

New Post
3/26/2013 9:57 AM

Such an awesome conclusion to a great interview! When I first went for my license in 2006 I new Tom and he was always wicked nice and such a great person! He just recently did another Everest expedition and maybe you guys could get him back on the show to get a follow up and to see if anything changed this go around?!?

Oh and again... having Karry on the phone really kicks ass. Definitely miss having Corey on the show and hope that he is doing well!

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #114, February 3rd 2009 - Jumping at Mount Everest part 2Show #114, February 3rd 2009 - Jumping at Mount Everest part 2

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved