Skydive Radio Forums
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #116, May 1st 2009 - With Mike GruwellShow #116, May 1st 2009 - With Mike Gruwell
Previous

Next
New Post
5/4/2009 3:07 PM

Dave, Stump, and Karry are recording together in the same room; welcome to Florida, Stump!  He also receives a tandem job offer at Sebastian so we all might be together again.  Watch a video of a static line in-tow at www.skydivingmovies.com.  Safety First with Brian Germain episode 4: closing loops.  Dave and Karry spend a week at Skydive Spaceland for the Texas State Record.  All but 3 jumps were weathered out so Dave hangs a hammock inside the Otter.  Karry has a birthday!  Shout out to Marcus Wolf of Germany.  Thanks, Marcus, for the Don Julio Margarita gift set.  "Are yall willin' to show all yalls boobs?"  Skydive Chicago is now an official sponsor of Skydive Radio.  Skydive Chicago, setting the standard - www.skydivechicago.com.  Pic of the Week: Martin Klampfer ground launches at Rifflsee in the Pitztal Valley of Austria.  Photo by Michael Uhrmann.  Conversation with master rigger Mike Gruwell about preparing for the jump season before the season begins.  Caw CAW!  Listener e-mail by Dano.  AFF student, Fred Baer, has a much better jump experience than his first jump.  Helicopter Jerry sends in 10 simple rules to aid you in inappropriate fist bumping.

New Post
5/6/2009 3:34 AM

Hi Skydive Radio,

Great Pic of the week :) Cool that you have chosen this one. Just a little thing: my name is Klampferer not Klampfer but who cares...

Have a nice day,

Martin

New Post
5/11/2009 7:36 PM

Hey Martin, I care so I fixed it!  Thanks for pointing it out to me:)

New Post
5/13/2009 7:30 AM

Fred Baer, has a much better jump experience than his first jump

had to write in and say nice work mate ,i was driving a coach full of 52 people they were watching a movie and i had one earphone in on my ipod cracking up laughing and feeling also bad when he had just gotten down and said well my jump did not exactly go to plan i had a cutaway,

man u made me relive me going through aff stages and it brought back a smile i did mine over 2 years ago and now sitting on 200+ jumps i kinda miss those days not knowing how i would go and would i land on feet or ass..

really love this segment on this guy he cracks me up

one bad note to you guys is that macau needs a bullet i cant stress enough about how ya need to have a quiet room when interviewing as we have the ear pieces in our ears and it got a little frustrating with that loud noise....

maybe next time remember ...

also i did find another ipodcast called carolina radio what are your thoughts ,i thought it was a copy of this show big time...

New Post
5/14/2009 11:49 AM

I think that podcast you mentioned only released 2 episodes, and as I recall it was a couple years ago.  Anyone else know anything about it?

Previous

Next
HomeHomeListener Discus...Listener Discus...Show Discussion...Show Discussion...Show #116, May 1st 2009 - With Mike GruwellShow #116, May 1st 2009 - With Mike Gruwell

Privacy Statement  |  Terms Of Use  |  Copyright 2010 by Skydive Radio, All Rights Reserved